Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
From exploring Jupiter’s equatorial cloud belts to Saturn’s impressive rings, the Explore One 70mm Gemini Telescope allows young astronomers to see Earth’s neighbors in a whole new way. Featuring superior optics that generate bright, crisp images, this scope has a 70mm aperture and a 700mm focal length, which makes it the largest in the ExploreOne line of refracting telescopes. The scope comes with two high-end eyepieces and a red dot finder to assist in locating objects in the sky. Easy to set up and operate, it has a versatile alt-azimuth mount and a fully adjustable tripod with a tray to help keep accessories close at hand when in the field.
- Ample 70mm aperture will reveal lots of lunar details, planetary features like Jupiter’s cloud belts or Saturn’s rings and some of the brightest Messier objects.
- Two interchangeable Plossl eyepieces give you magnifications of 26.9x and 72x.
- Mount’s slow-motion control cable allows for fine adjustments to telescope’s position.
- Full size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Use the red dot finder and included star map to locate observing targets.