Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- A large 90mm aperture packs enough light-gathering power for revealing looks at galaxies, nebulae and clusters as well as lunar and planetary features.
- Doublet design uses a pairing of glass lenses separated by a cushion of air to minimize chromatic aberrations.
- A simple yoke mount with an altitude rod makes it easy to smoothly move the telescope and track objects.
- A full-size tripod includes an accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- The model comes with 9mm and 20mm Kellner eyepieces and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Erect image diagonal provides proper image orientation for terrestrial use.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart devices to capture and share images.