Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Explore Scientific ReflexSight ™ uses time-tested functionality re-imagined with versatility and enhanced performance features. The view through the device gives the appearance of a deep-red target projected against the sky, allowing you to use both eyes to help you quickly and easily “star hop” using visible stars to find and center objects. The Explore Scientific ReflexSight ™ is an essential zero-power finder for use on amateur or professional telescopes that can be employed as the sole or primary sight of a telescope. Uses 2 AAA-sized alkaline batteries (not included).
- New “multi-dot” reticle design in standard 4.0 degree, 2.0 degree, and 0.5 degree circular patterns that prevents blocking stars in the field.
- Fits on common “dovetail-style” viewfinder bases which will allow the user to attach the device on almost any telescope without modification to the telescope itself.
- 1/4 x 20 threaded adapter is built into the base to allow the device to attach onto a variety of devices such as piggyback camera adapters, photo tripods, etc.
- Smooth body style eliminates sharp corners and reduces snagging.
- Easy to access battery compartment.
- Comes complete with optical cover.
- Operates on two lightweight and commonly available AAA batteries.
- Low power draw provides long continuous operating time.
- Large, continuously adjustable brightness, smooth-head, control knob with knurl, that can be operated with gloves on. Full-off click switch.
- Rear-facing, no-tool, three-point parallax smooth-head adjustment knobs with knurl, that can be operated with gloves on.
- Coated lens for maximum reticle projection performance.
- Compact size.
|Target||Target dots reflect sharply at 9.8 MOA|
|LED||Long lasting LED|
|Overall dimensions:||7in L x 1.8in W x 5in H (18cm L x 4.7cm W x 12.7cm H) Projection glass: 1.375in W x 2.165in L (35mm W x 55mm L)|
|Weight||0.55 lb (249 g)|
|Construction||Metal, glass, and plastic parts|
Reflector Sight Device; Product Badge with Serial Number; Instructions and Warranty; ES Gift-box