Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 23. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Execute the perfect shot with the rock-solid stability of the Kopfjager K800 Carbon Fiber Tripod. Designed to specifically meet the demanding needs of LEO, military, hunting and high-stakes precision shooters, premium features include 3-position angle locks and 4-level leg extensions for the best positioning from prone to standing to ensure your rifle remains completely steady, while fighting fatigue.
For seamless adjustment transitions, the K800 features an anti-rotational system (A.R.S.) so the legs lock and won’t rotate within each other. The added reversible center column features a hook so users can add more weight for further anchoring.
The K800 reaches a maximum height of 64 inches when fully extracted, and a minimum of 19 inches. additional, the K800 comes complete with a tripod case, rubber grip feet and 3/8”-16 (1/4”-20) reversible threaded stud.
- Carbon fiber body provides a lightweight body for easy carrying
- Reduces fatigue by allowing the tripod to do the heavy lifting
- Heavy-duty lever leg locks will ensure your legs stay in place
- 3-postion angle locks allows you to configure your tripod to your desired angle from low to off-hand
- Reversible center column allows you to add height to your tripod’s base
- Will withstand up to 20 pounds of load weight
|Weight||3.5 / 1560 lbs/g|
|Maximum operating height, in/mm||64 / 1626|
|Minimum operating height in/mm||7.5 / 191|
|Maximum center column extensions||52.2 / 1325|
|Folded length||18.9 / 480|
|Number of leg sections||4|
|Maximum load||20 lbs.|
|Leg Lock type||Snap Lock|