Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Poised to provide rock-solid stability, the Reaper Rail Upper Assembly provides shooters reliability in harsh environments. The Reaper Rail Upper Assembly mounts rifles with a Picatinny rails to medium and heavy-duty tripods with 3/8-16 threaded studs and on tripods with an Arca Swiss mount. This patent-pending innovation eliminates the need for slight adjustments to the tripod if it is not leveled. Easily remove magazines with ease due to the Reaper Rail’s offset design. The 11 degrees of rifle cant (both directions) gives shooter the opportunity to quickly level the rifle while setting up for hasty shots and provides a more compact, lighter weight alternative to the original grip without sacrificing stability.
Included in Package
- Reaper Rail Upper Assembly
- Ability to build own kit - swap between Reaper Grip and Reaper Rail
- Compatible with Picatinny rails
- Locking Cant Adjustments
- Smooth pan and tilt movements poised to make follow up shots easier
- Can directly mount ton 3/8-16” tripods or Arca Swiss mounts
- User-friendly offset design
|Weight||.62 / 282 lbs/g|
|Dimensions||4.1 x 2.5 x 2.5 / 105 x 63.5 x 63.5 in/mm|
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This product is controlled for export and in-country transfer under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). division contrary to U.S. law prohibited.