Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
From our National Geographic series, the Explorer NT114CF Newtonian Astronomical Telescope is a perfect portal into the realm of deep sky observation. Offering a 114mm aperture and a 500mm focal length, the telescope comes with two Plossl eyepieces that produce images with excellent definition and contrast. The set also includes an adjustable tripod with pan and tilt control, a red dot viewfinder, a Smartphone Camera Adapter, Stellarium computer software download and a star map. Just add clear, dark skies on a moonless night and a red flashlight to protect your night vision and you are set to explore the universe!
- 114mm aperture has impressive light-gathering capability to provide excellent views of planets and bright deep sky objects.
- Fast focal ratio (f/5.2) shortens exposure times for deep sky photography .
- Pan and tilt control on alt-azimuth mount allows for smooth movements when navigating the night sky.
- Comes with two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens that provide magnifications ranging from 19x to 103x.
- Carbon fiber optical tube wrap assembly is lightweight but durable.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
- Use the red dot viewfinder and downloadable astronomy software to locate observing targets.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)