Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Superior in design and in performance, the 167 Series incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This unit is supplied with super high contrast lenses which deliver excellent clarity and flatness of field.
C-mount included for attachment of Moticam camera to trinocular port, on top of head.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece
- 45° inclined trinocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) super high contrast objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- 3W LED variable illumination
- 110V-220V external auto-switching power supply
- CE certified
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Coarse has tension adjustment
- Fine is graduated
- Large 140mm x 135mm rackless mechanical stage
- Built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish
- Base dimensions: 185mm x 235mm (7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.)
- Height: 420mm (16-1/2 in.). Net wt. 6.3 kgs (13.9 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Individual: Ship wt. 15 kgs (33 lbs), Dimensions 61x28x43cm (24x11x17 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 15 kgs (33 lbs), Dimensions 61x28x43cm (24x11x17 in.)