Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
National Optical's 425 offers the convenience and versatility of viewing a large picture at 7.5X magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 50X magnification in standard configuration. The 35 degree inclined viewing head permits easy manipulation of object being viewed while looking through the microscope. The incidental and transmitted illuminators incorporate high intensity 3W LED lamps.
- 0.75x to 5x Zoom
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces with dual diopter adjustments, Trinocular, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle
- 35° inclined viewing head
- Continuous magnification from 7.5x thru 50x
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'
- Top light is high intensity 3W LED with rheostat control
- Bottom light is high intensity 3W LED
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Available with 110v or 220v (220v is CE approved and supplied with European plug)
- Two 80mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates)
- Blue filter for transmitted light
- Locked-on stage clips
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects on stage
- Net wt. 12 lbs
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 21.3 kgs (47 lbs), Dimensions 58x51x36cm (23x20x14 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 21.3 kgs (47 lbs), Dimensions 58x51x36cm (23x20x14 in.)