Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
While the Thermion XM50 may look like a run-of-the-mill riflescope, all similarities end with a 30mm tube and traditional-style, all-metal (magnesium-alloy) optic housing. The Thermion XM50 is an advanced thermal imaging riflescope with 320x240 microbolometer resolution, 12μm pixel pitch, 5.5-22x magnification, a full-color 1024x768 HD AMOLED display and a jaw-dropping heat-detection range of up to 2,500 yards. Additional Thermion XM50 features include picture-in-picture, 8 color palettes, 15 reticles in up to 4 colors—black, red, white and green, integrated still image and video recording with audio on 16gb of internal storage, Wi-Fi with Pulsar’s Stream Vision app, 50Hz frame rate for fluid motion imaging and an onboard rechargeable battery pack. The Thermion XM50 is IPX7 waterproof-rated (submersible in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes), weighs 31.7 ounces and is recoil rated to handle .375 H&H, 9.3x64 and 12-gauge.
- Type: APS2
- Quantity: 1
- 320x240 resolution - 12um pixel pitch core
- 2500 yd detection range
- 4x digital zoom - continuous zoom and stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Steam Vision app connects scoe to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color viewing modes
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock / forest / identification viewing modes
- Manual / automatic /semi automatic calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This product is controlled for export and in-country transfer under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). division contrary to U.S. law prohibited.