Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Attachable and interchangeable Pulsar Ultra-X940A Infrared Illuminator is designed for use with Digisight Ultra N450/N455, Digisight Ultra N450/N455 LRF digital riflescopes, and other compatible Pulsar digital devices. This IR Illuminator provides additional infrared (IR) illumination during observation with night vision devices in low light conditions (no moon, night, thick cloud, etc.) and ensures across the whole field of view. The design of the illuminator provides the ability to adjust the position of the light spot in the field of view.
IR Illuminator Pulsar Ultra X940A operates in "invisible" for human eye IR waveband. It allows the hunter to observe animals without the risk of being discovered and scaring them. A three-step power setting provides the ability to regulate the IR range and level of illumination of the observed object.
Pulsar Ultra-X940A illuminator makes it possible to:
- Identify the observed object
- See the selected object in detail
- Increase the observation range
- Adjust the power of the illuminator depending on the observation conditions
- Adjust the position of the light spot in the field of view
- Emitter: LED
- IR wavelength, nm: 940 (invisible)
- Adjustable IR Spot Position
- Powerful interchangeable infrared flashlights
|IR wavelength, nm||940 (invisible)|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Connections and Compatibilities|
|Mount, type||NV Device IR Illuminator mounting port|
|Weight & Size|