Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The M2250 Series is ideal for a wide variety of educational applications and built to withstand student use. This series has locked-on stage clips, eyepiece, objectives (sealed 40x) and a "slip-clutch" focusing system to protect gears from over-focusing. M2251C is supplied with cool and efficient LED illumination with dimmer switch and American plug.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/2 in. (120mm x 115mm) stage, with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage.
- Built-in 0.65 N.A. special condenser lens
- Cord hangers.
- Base dimensions: 8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (201mm x 131mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 6.8 lbs (15 kgs)
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 18x12x11 in. (46x30x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 56 lbs (25.4 kgs), Dimensions 37x13x19 in. (94x33x48 cm.)