Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 23. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The M2651C is ideal for a wide variety of educational applications. This series has locked-on one touch stage clips, eyepiece, objectives and easy to use coaxial focusing system. M2651C is rechargeable, with cool and efficient dimmable LED illumination.
- WF10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromatic objectives.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- 8 hour recharge allows for up to 40hrs of use.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Fine focus knob is graduated.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/4 in. (120mm x 110mm) stage.
- One-Touch spring stag clips
- Built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser with iris diaphragm
- Base dimensions: 7-1/2 in. x 5-1/4 in. (191mm x 134mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 5 lbs (2.27 kgs)
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: TBD
- Master carton pack 2 each: TBD