Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The M2652C is designed for both the classroom and beginner scientist. This microscope features a low-drive mechanical stage, spring specimen holder, easy to use coaxial focusing system, and 1.25 condenser. M2652C is also rechargeable, with cool and efficient dimmable LED illumination.
- WF10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromatic objectives.
- Four-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- 100xR (1.25 N.A.) objective available (sold separately)
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- 8 hour recharge allows for up to 40hrs of use.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Fine focus knob is graduated.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 120mm x 120mm low-drive mechanical stage.
- Spring loaded specimen holder.
- Built-in 1.255 N.A. condenser with iris diaphragm
- Upper limit adjustable rack stop
- Base dimensions: 7-1/2 in. x 5-1/4 in. (191mm x 134mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 6 lbs (2.72 kgs)
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: TBD
- Master carton pack 2 each: TBD