Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The M17 compound microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with trinocular head, this research level microscope also incorporates 3W LED illumination and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
With the optional C-mount adapter, you can easily attach any C-mount ready imagining device.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm
- Infinity corrected Plan 4x (0.10 N.A.), Infinity Phase 10x (0.25 N.A.), Infinity Phase 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and Infinity Plan 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- Centering telescope included
- 3W LED
- Illumination on/off switch
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls
- Phase contrast 5 position Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 (BF, DF, Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3)
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-1/2 in. (369mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs)
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Individual: Ship wt. 21 lbs, Dimensions 21x20x12 in, Dim wt. 37lbs
- Master carton pack 1 each