Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The M29TZ is ideal for laboratory, industrial and educational use. This stereo microscope features zoom objectives with a continuous magnification range of 10X to 40X, offering added versatility that is not an option with fixed power stereo microscopes. Trinocular Port accepts video adapter.
- 1X to 4X continuous zoom
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Trinocular Port accepts video adapter.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- 3W LED illumination provides bright, white light with virtually no heat.
- Top light adjusts for optimal lighting angles.
- Variable transbase illumination allows user to control brightness.
- Easy-to-replace LED illumination is energy-efficient and rarely requires bulb replacement.
- Dual illumination switches allow for 3 light settings.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- 100mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 100mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects on stage.
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual Dimensional Ship wt. 36 lbs.